Monday, June 28, 2004

The Wet Toe

Well, this is it. Today is the day that I get back into gaming for real. Unfortunately, it's not tabletop. Well, sorta, but not really. I will be rolling dice, but it's a instant message thing, so there's no real human interaction here. Just floating electrons hurtling through space pretending to be people. I could cheat, but that's cheating me(I sound so responsible, don't I?), 'cause I haven't gamed for a year now.

The last gaming I did was I played a Buffy campaign, a short one, and this is the same GM. He's in Korea, and I could be gaming if I wanted to, but I'm either too lazy or too shy to actually get off my ass and ask someone if I could join in. Kinda my outlook on dating. Surprise!

So today I'm playing a Vampire game. The Masquerade, specifically. Well, to begin with, I'm going to start as a human, a mafia hug, really. Then I suppose I get turned. Or something. I dunno. Haven't played a game like this before. Not like I've never played a World of Darkness game or anything, just not Vampire.

And it's in about...45 minutes, so I'm gonna get ready. I don't need to shave or anything, just finding my character sheet, and dice. Oh, there they are. Sitting next to the computer.

Wish me luck!

Herph

1 Comments:

Blogger Herph said...

Strangely enough, the game was delayed until the next week. All this worry for nothing, I suppose.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home