Saturday, November 12, 2005

Flip Wilson

The cable man came...and went, after drilling two holes in the walls.
(Cable Man Enters)
Me: Hi.
Cable Man: You wanted two holes drilled?
Me:(beat) Yup.
And he went and drilled them with no questions asked. The note from the landlord I was supposed to provide, y'know, the one I had to wait a week for, 'cause the guy was out of town? Didn't even ask for it. All I did was point, and he drilled. Like magic.
My digital camera is in White Bear Lake Minnesota, either awaiting warranty confirmation or actually being fixed. I had to go to Best Buy to get a copy of my old receipt, but they couldn't print it. I ended up with some sort of half-receipt thing that has the item number and the date, so I had to get another copy of my August bank statement with the purchase date on it, and circle information so I wouldn't have to deal with sending them a fax again, which cost $6.00, thank you very much.
Monkeys are funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home