Sunday, August 01, 2004

Less Stress is Best

So, finally, after an exhaustive search of Duluth and the surrounding area, we found an apartment at the last minute(*phew*). I'm pretty much moved in. Most of my junk, electronics and such are hooked up, but the cable won't be up 'till Wednesday. So, I'll be pretty bored for two days, just watching some stock anime I have. Sebastian is still at the old place for now, but he'll be moved in by tonight. The old place looks really empty. Y'know, except for all of the garbage all over the place. In various bags and loosely scattered.
The worst is over now, though. For me, anyway. Matt still has to move his big-ass couch up those stairs, and the biggest thing I have to worry about is where to put my loveseat.
The place is nice, except there's a shower problem, with the water basically not coming out at all. And Chris is concerned about the toilet, but I doubt it's that big a deal. I mean, who spends that much time on the can, anyway?
Devorah still has my Buffy season 4, might have to hunt her down for it.

Herph

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

So where is your new place? I may need to couch surf come October...

12:35 PM  
Blogger Herph said...

Corner of 21st and 5th east, lower side. So, basically, I'm ten blocks from Jp's house.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home