Friday, August 06, 2004

All Done

Well, I'm done moving in now. It only took a few days, then I had to set everything up, like the computer and my T.V. and stuff. Then the cable got set up on Wednesday, so I had to deal with that too. So, proving from this post, the internet works, but not on my computer. Isn't it wonderful? The router dosn't seem to like my computer, or the cable or something, so I have to shell out some cash for a new network cable, one that's at least 40" long, so I can string it to my room from Chris'.
But, since Chris works usually during the day, I get free reign over his computer while he's gone. Whee. My IM-ing isn't on this computer, and I'd rather not set it up 'cause what's the point? Once I get the cable, I'll just have to throw it out anyway.
What else? Hmm.
Oh, I don't know. I suppose that's it. Hooray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home