Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Relax

Well, things have settled. Life is good. Cable works, which means everything works. Blue Monday #2 came out, so I've been reading it like mad, though it's only one issue. And the Devorah situation seems to have resolved itself, finally. She's apparently hung up on me, but she's not looking for a serious relationship. Just a casual, fling-thing. Which, to me, is death. Any woman that wants to have a serious relationship out there, please raise your hand.
Anyone?
Oh, well. Doesn't matter. I've gone this long without dating, so I can go longer.
Bored tonight. Not much going on, besides me typing here at the lonely box™(yep, that's what I call it. It's copyrighted, too). Might hang out with my sister, might just sit here and dick around for the night. It gets boring after a while. Damn you, internet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home